Have investment flexibility and control with your retirement savings.
An SMSF is a trust where funds or assets are held and managed on behalf of a maximum of four individuals, to provide their future retirement benefits. The ability to manage and control your own super fund is an attractive proposition for those prepared to commit the time and accept the administration and compliance responsibilities.
If you’re looking for more control and flexibility to plan your financial future, why not consider a self-managed superannuation fund (or SMSF)?. With an SMSF you’ll be your own investment manager and responsible for making all the investment and administration decisions.
Our Financial Planner who specialises in superannuation, taxation and corporations law can help you with:
- Structuring your superannuation so that it’s tailored to your life goals and values
- Establishing your self-managed super fund
- Managing your fund’s compliance with the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (SIS Act)
- Structuring your income streams tax effectively
- Outlining your insurance options so your premiums are paid from the best possible source
- Identifying strategic opportunities for investment
- Topping up contributions in your existing super fund in a tax-efficient way
- Planning for your super to go to your intended beneficiaries
- Assisting with fund transition to pension
Whether you already have an SMSF – are thinking about setting one up – or need help to unwind one, we offer specialised advice tailored to your needs.
This information provided by Strategic Wealth Planners does not constitute financial product advice and is for general information only. It is written without taking into account your personal objectives, situation or needs, and is not intended as professional advice. Any person acting upon such information without receiving specific advice, does so entirely at their own risk.